Monday, January 31, 2011

Link Love: Willing to Damage Her Feet

photo by Jake Rosenberg
I will have osteoporosis, hip replacement, knee replacement, scoliosis, plantar faciitis and all other body ailments that come from wearing heels, but I must wear them everyday [sic]. Beautiful heels give me confidence and I rarely go a day without wearing them. I think the silhouette of a long leg is stunning. My feet actually hurt in flats, and I have this whole fear that I look like a boy in flats.

..........................................
From a pictorial collage of Mary Kate Steinmiller's closet (the Fashion Market Editor of Teen Vogue) on the "new" Coveted website, which is a visual delight. (By "new" Coveted site, I mean it's in the process of being sued by the "old" Coveted blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment